Life is a journey, enjoy travelling it!
Hi, my name is Daniela. I was born in George Orwell’s fateful year of dystopia in a beautiful town called Memmingen. Besides my professional life, which is described below, I like to travel, do some sports or stroll around with my camera.
- Bachelor of Arts in British and American Studies and Economics at the University of Constance, Germany
- Study abroad semester at the University of Adelaide, South Australia
- Master of Arts in International Tourism Management at Heilbronn University, Germany
- Lake Constance tourism board, Constance
- Apartment Hotel Constance
- national marketing & sales at the German cinema group Cineplex
- German National Tourist Board, Frankfurt am Main
- study project in Hurghada, Egypt with Steigenberger and Red Sea Governorate
- Tourismuszukunft-Institute for eTourism, Eichstätt
- Steigenberger Hotel Der Sonnenhof, Bad Wörishofen
- The Leading Hotels of the World, Frankfurt am Main
- ISO Travel Solutions, Nuremberg
Experiences & Skills:
- Agile software development
- Kanban and SCRUM
- CMS and Internet Booking Engines
- Software support & project management
- Online Marketing
- Social Media
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Photography and Photoshop
For more info please contact me or check out my profile on LinkedIn.